Saturday, March 20, 2010

Every since I found out Mandee's knocked up, I've been thinking of things that we had when we were kids that her child is going to need. I better keep track.
*A jello egg mold. (Not once do I remember actually making jello eggs, but I remember this being a critical participant in my childhood for some odd reason.)
*A lawn mower bubble blower. (I do not remember having on of these, but I saw one in Walmart today and almost bought it..for myself.)
*A stroller and chickens. (Live chickens.)
*Hanson cds.
*Fisher Price phone.
*The pushy popper thing from Fisher Price. Yes, that most likely is the technical name. (:
*Chicks.
*Beagles.
*A house full of Mickey Mouse.
*Popsicle mold.
*An egg beater to play in the bath tub with.
*A sandbox with actual ocean sand.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Those foam shapes that stick to the bathtub wall.
    Swingset with permission to twist up the swings as much as they want.
    Old cereal boxes and stuff to "grocery shop".
    A sibling.

    They probably won't get beagles (we have two dogs already and beagles stink) or an entire house of mickey. I too remember the crazy jello mold, I don't think we ever did make any jello in it.

    ReplyDelete