I am being bugged every morning about posting a new entry, and since most things I've wanted to post on are secrets, I must think of something random. Perhaps ten random things?
1. I've recently become obsessed with the color purple. Not the book. The color. Dark, deep purple. Light, airy purple. Purple houses (once it gets sunny I'll be posting a picture of my new dream house that I stalk), purple purses, purple backgrounds, purple everything. I'm crazy. (Oh, and I'm drinking my tea out of a purple eeyore cup this morning, fitting.)
2. I've washed the same pile of clothes twice because I let them sit too long before folding them and they get wrinkly. They are currently waiting for their third wash.
3. With all the weddings and babies recently I've decided I need to become a party planner. Is that a realistic goal? All party, all the time.
4. At the bottom of this new entry thing there are examples for "labels for this post": scooters, vacation, fall. I want to meet the person who put scooters on there.
5. I think Kentucky, Wisconsin, 29 Palms, Pullman, Ellensburg and Olympia are all too far away. (And Chehalis, sorry Tiff!)
6. I want to make best friends with an elderly person and meet them at the park everyday to sit on a bench and talk.
7. I recently busted out my pastels for some artwork, I forgot how much art used to consume my life. I miss that.
8. In my english class the other day my teacher had to tell us that he wanted two spaces after each period. And people looked around in amazement like they didn't always do that. I thought it was always assumed?
9. I want to move out of my giant room back in to my little one so that I can use every square inch of this room for crafting purposes.
10. I think the only way I'd agree to have children at this point in my life is if I could name them all after Transformers. Ironhide, Optimus, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Megatron, Skids, Mudflap, Bumblebee, Jazz, Jetfire, the Fallen, Rampage, Blackout, Barricade, Demolisher, Star Scream, Ravage, Scalpel, Weelie. Watch out Duggars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment