Thursday, March 4, 2010
My sister (the only person who reads this) is pregnant. (: The lovely new addition to the Pantier family is due August 27th. My mom asked me to start thinking of ways to decorate the room we are making for the baby at our house. And knowing me all too well she gave me a sufficient 6 months to come up with ideas and start planning. The baby will remain sexless for a few more weeks so Ican't make any major decisions yet, but so far I'm thinking turtles for a boy, and peach/yellow/purple stripes for a girl. I found the cutest Dr. Suess quote to put on the wall if it's a boy, "And the turtles, of course...All the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more ideas on here to keep track of them, and to get Mandee's opinion. These are my favorite so far. Jo? (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That made me tear up :) The baby gets its own room there? And I love love love the quote, I text messaged it to Ryan. I love love love you too
ReplyDelete