Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This weekend we were blessed with watching my sisters 2 dogs. A 106 pound Goldren Retriever named Graham Cracker and Trixie, a German Shepherd/Akita mix, also known as "The Devil." I love them both, maybe a little too much for my own good. But Trixie definately makes me rethink ever getting a dog of my own. She has the worst attitude, but I couldn't count on my hands and feet how many times I've been told she's just like me. While in my room one night, I heard her chewing away on something that she definately shouldn't have been munching on. I turned around and as soon as we made eye contact she dropped the item and cautiously laid her head on top of it and looked up at me. Her eyes said "But Aunt Sis, I'd never do anything wrong.." All I could do was laugh. And Graham had to sleep on my bed with me every night. And he's a blanket hog. We've told Mandee to give us awhile before she asks us to watch them again, but even after all the hellish things they did, I've never loved them more.

2 comments:

  1. I have never EVER seen her hide something she's chewing on! So strange I just can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete